Sunday, July 30, 2006

mission statement and stating to the oblivious

Why is stating the apparent or obvious the path of most resistance?
I intend on doing the difficult. To K.I.S.S. and say the obvious.
To call a spade a spade. I will not be nuanced.
So, to the rear march. Whilst, I break my own rules.

Liberals should neither be seen nor heard!
They are Traitors, pure and simple!

NO AMNESTY for ILLEGAL aliens!

Hizbollah is a Terrorist organization.
What should we do to any and all terrorist organizations?
Bring them to justice.

Lebanese civilian casualties, Lebanese terrorist-Hizbollah casualties.
What's the difference??

Know your enemy ! See the truth! Common Sense Conservative sites.
go to jihadwatch , vdare, humanevents, rushlimbaugh, americanthinker and newsmax dotcom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home